Welcome to The Spaghetti Budget!

I love spaghetti. I also love finding great deals. I will admit that it has become somewhat of an obsession. Living well on a budget IS possible, and you don't have to eat spaghetti every night to do it (unless you WANT to!) If you're interested in saving money, using what you have, and living simply in the West Michigan area, you're in the right place!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Meijer Deals through 12/15

Sorry I've been MIA lately, I promise I'll be posting deals more often after Christmas is D.O.N.E.!

For now, here are a few Meijer deals to score this week:

Country Crock Margarine 15 oz Tub $1.25
Meijer Crescent Rolls
-buy 2 margarine and use 2 of the $1 printables from here 
-get 1 Meijer Crescent Roll FREE wyb 2 Country Crock (unadvertised offer but I tested it today and it worked!)
Final price: $.25 each plus FREE crescents
*a note about Meijer Crescent rolls; I bought the "big and flaky" variety because all the other ones had trans fat in them. Surprising that they still make them with that nasty stuff in them, so if you are trying to stay away from it, get the "big and flaky" :)

Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies $2.00
Meijer Gallon Milk
-buy 4 cookies and use 2 of the $1/2 printables from here
-get 1 gallon of Meijer Milk FREE wyb 4 Pillsbury cookie
Final price: $1.50 each plus FREE milk!

Happy saving!
Miss Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment