Welcome to The Spaghetti Budget!

I love spaghetti. I also love finding great deals. I will admit that it has become somewhat of an obsession. Living well on a budget IS possible, and you don't have to eat spaghetti every night to do it (unless you WANT to!) If you're interested in saving money, using what you have, and living simply in the West Michigan area, you're in the right place!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Smiley360.com

Look what I got in the mail!


My free sample of new Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Soup, coupons, and randomly, a pair of socks (?). If you aren't familiar with Smiley360.com, it is a website that allows you to be the first to try out new products, and money saving offers! You just have to give your feedback, and share your experience with friends and family in person or through social media.

So far I've done trials with Children's Advil, Advil Sinus, All Detergent Pods, Children's Mucinex, Campbell's, and more. They always send lots of coupons to share. And apparently, socks...

Check it out if you are interested in trying new products, and sharing your story with others!

Happy saving!
Miss Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment