Welcome to The Spaghetti Budget!

I love spaghetti. I also love finding great deals. I will admit that it has become somewhat of an obsession. Living well on a budget IS possible, and you don't have to eat spaghetti every night to do it (unless you WANT to!) If you're interested in saving money, using what you have, and living simply in the West Michigan area, you're in the right place!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Meijer Deals 2/24-3/2

Woohoo it's a 10 for $10 week!! I love these for stocking up on things that don't always go on sale. Here's my rundown of what to look for this week...

Lots of deals on produce, including 10/$10 on:
  • Red/Yellow/Orange Bell Peppers
  • Grape Tomatoes (pint)
  • Avocados
  • Strawberries (1 lb container)
  • Cucumbers
  • Earthbound Farms Organic Baby Carrots and Green Onions
  • Meijer Organics Whole White or Mini Bella Mushrooms

Other 10/$10 items to grab:

Chobani Greek Yogurt Singles
-use the $.30 printable
Final price: $.70

Betty Crocker Helpers or Boxed Potatoes
-use the $.50 Potatoes from the 2/3 SS
-use the $1/3 Helpers from the 1/6 SS
Final price: as low as $.50 each

Kleenex 184 ct
-use the $1/4 from the 2/10 SS
Final price: $.75 each

Grands! Biscuits
-use the $1/3 printable
Final price: $.67 each

Totino's Party Pizza & Rolls
-use the $1/5 Pizza printable
-use the $1/2 Rolls from the 1/27 SS
Final price: as low as $.50 each

Meijer Pasta Sauce
-no coupons, just a good price!

That's about all I see so far. I'll let you know if I find anything else :)

Happy saving!
Miss Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment