Welcome to The Spaghetti Budget!

I love spaghetti. I also love finding great deals. I will admit that it has become somewhat of an obsession. Living well on a budget IS possible, and you don't have to eat spaghetti every night to do it (unless you WANT to!) If you're interested in saving money, using what you have, and living simply in the West Michigan area, you're in the right place!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Meijer President's Day Sale 2/16-2/18

Well hello there! It's been awhile, and I'm just in time to give you some deal ideas to match-up with the Meijer President's Day sale this Saturday through Monday...

My fave thing in the ad: Buy 10-get $10 off at register!
  • I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (spray or tubs) $2.00
    • use the $1/2 from the 1/27 RP
  • Lipton Tea Bags 100 ct $2.00
    • use the $1/2 from the 1/27 RP
  • Dove Body Wash $5.00
    • use the $2 in ad coupon (limit 1 per transaction)
    • PLUS use the $1 from the 1/27 RP
  • Suave Professionals Shampoo/Conditioner $2.50
    • use the $1/2 from the 1/27 RP
  • Ragu 45 oz. Pasta Sauce $3.00
    • use the $1/2 from the 1/27 RP
Combine 10 of these products and coupons, and get $10 off instantly at the register! Here's what I'm going to buy:
  • 2-I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
  • 4-Lipton Tea Bags (I like my tea)
  • 2-Ragu
  • 1-Dove Body Wash
  • 2-Suave
After coupons and discount, I will be paying $10 total for all 11 items. That's $.91 a piece!

Some other good deals:

Meijer Manual Toothbrushes (reg. $1.19-$4.99) buy 1 get 1 free
Final price: as low as $.60 each

Angel Soft 6 Double Roll Toilet Paper 50% off
Not sure the regular price on this, but use the $1/2 from the 1/6 RP, and you should have a pretty good deal!

Bananas $.39/lb.

Happy saving!
Miss Spaghetti

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found this blog, I love bargain shopping!!! And meijer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did too! I love to share my couponing adventures, and feel free to share yours too!

      Delete